www.forfun.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAAAAS

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Love Quotes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Best Love Quotes Empty The Best Love Quotes Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:40 pm

LoULa

LoULa
BEST FRIEND

“More affectionate than a kiss is a well done hug in someone that you love. Have you ever notice how I can give delicious hugs?”
Carmen Miranda

“Spread love everywhere you go: First of all in your own house... let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness.”
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
(Albanian born Indian Missionary and Founder of the Order of the Missionaries of Charity. Nobel Prize for Peace in 1979. 1910-1997)

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”
Og Mandino
(American Essayist and Psychologist, 1923-1996)

“No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves.”
Edgar Watson Howe
(American Editor, Novelist and Essayist, He was known as the Sage of Potato Hill, 1853-1937)

“Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter.Lullabies, dreams and love ever after. Poems and songs with pipes and drums. A thousand welcomes when anyone comes... That's the Irish for you!”
Irish Sayings

“"You ever walk behind someone walking so slow slow you have to hold yourself back from stabbing them? '...You better move it along, huh. My walker has wheels for a reason." You ever walk next to that stranger who wants to walk the same speed as you? '...Get the fuck away from me... what are we--on a date here? I don't even know you.' Sometimes I find myself being a weirdo... you ever been walking next to some stranger and for no reason at all you decide that if you beat them to the corner, you'll be a millionaire? They're like, 'whatever'. HAHA! I get to press the walk button for you! ... You think those walk buttons do anything? I think some guy at the government was like, 'What can we give the morons to press? How bout a button!?' You always press 'em, you're like, '...maybe I didn't press it hard enough...' Then someone will come up and be like, 'Did you press it?' --'Yeah, I pressed it.' They're like, 'Why don't you press it again?'--'You're like, 'Yeah I'll press it again.' Then at that point it changes and you're like, 'I did that. I changed the traffic in the city... I have a lot of power.' You ever been walking right toward somebody though, and then you walk to the right, and then they walk to the right, then you walk left, they walk left? You know how there's like that awkward moment? ...Just lean forward and kiss 'em. '....looked like you wanted it from my angle.' Then when they're walking away just hit 'em on the ass. (Pshhh) 'You'll be back! You'll be back for some of that loving.''”
Jim Gaffigan
(American born Comedian, b.1966)

“To awaken each morning with a smile brightening my face; to greet the day with

reverence for the opportunities it contains; to approach my work with a clean

mind; to hold ever before me, even in the doing of little things, the Ultimate

Purpose toward which I am working; to meet men and women with laughter on my

lips and love in my heart; to be gentle, kind, and courteous through all the

hours; to approach the night with weariness that ever woos sleep and the joy

that comes from work well done -- this is how I desire to waste wisely my days.”
Thomas Dekker
(English Writer and Dramatist, 1570-1632)

“You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You're my love and my best friend. And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life. You touch my heart in a way I never knew before. I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life.”
Graham Greene
(English novelist, short-story writer, playwright, and journalist, 1904-1991)

“Sometimes a man gets carried away when he feels like he should be having his fun and much too blind to see the damage he's done, oh sometimes a man must awake to find that really he has no one. So I'll wait for you and I'll burn will I ever see your sweet return, oh will I ever learn? Oh, Lover you should've come over. Oh love well I'm waiting for you.”
Jeff Buckley
(American Musician, Singer and Song Writer, 1966-1997)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum